Dental implant and crown are both treatments for lost or long-lost teeth for patients. The demand for dentures, treatment of lost teeth, severely damaged teeth of customers is increasing, including dental implants and dental crowns always recommended by doctors for cases of losing 1 tooth, 2 teeth, 3 tooth, single tooth loss. If you have lost your teeth for a long time, you should choose treatment with dental implants or porcelain crowns. Please see the following article to find out details
MỤC LỤC NỘI DUNG
- 1 Dental implant and crown
- 2 The dental implant and crown method has advantages and disadvantages
- 3 Dental implant and crown for any case?
- 4 Compare the differences between dental implants and dental crowns
- 5 Conclude
Dental implant and crown
What is dental implant?
Dental implant are a method of treating lost teeth for many patients, a modern solution to replace lost tooth roots by inserting Titanium cylinders into the jaw bone to make the root of the teeth strong. This is the best method of implanting for customers who have had teeth for a long time, avoiding the loss of jaw bone due to the loss of root
What is dental crowns?
Crowns act as crowns, made from different materials, porcelain crowns are made to resemble real teeth from shapes, sizes, colors, etc. Porcelain crowns are used to combine and Support other methods of implanting
Cosmetic porcelain veneers are dental prostheses which are widely applied and preferred by many customers. Teeth wrap gives a new look, regular, natural white as natural teeth, so you are always confident with a beautiful smile.
=> Reveal: Porcelain crown lifespan
The dental implant and crown method has advantages and disadvantages
Porcelain crowns or porcelain crowns are a solution to recover damaged teeth, bad teeth, lost teeth. Dental implants and dental porcelain veneers are an ideal solution for restorations
Porcelain teeth replace damaged crowns, help patients feel more confident with beautiful teeth, durable porcelain teeth, help restore chewing function up to 70%
=> See more: 6 dental implants cost
High aesthetic effect:
Dental implants and crowns are a highly recommended and highly viable treatment solution for teeth. Porcelain implants will have the natural color of the real teeth, other people will look very difficult to recognize, restore chewing function, give you white teeth, a bright smile.
High safety, harmless to health:
Dental implants and crowns are carried out with a strict step-by-step procedure to ensure painless, non-irritating, porcelain teeth with no dullness, no tartar, no worry about tooth decay like real teeth
High-strength porcelain teeth:
Choose a reputable dental implant center with a team of experienced dentists, know how to clean teeth, how to take care of the teeth, porcelain teeth have a lifetime of up to 15 years or more.
Disadvantages of dental implant and crown:
- When porcelain crowns, the sensitivity of the teeth will be reduced so that you will feel less food
- Chewing food that is too hard or too cold will also affect porcelain teeth
- The process of dental implants and porcelain crowns is supported by devices and experienced by experienced doctors, but in the process of making dental porcelain, it is inevitable for sensitive teeth.
- Many cases when dental implants and dental implants have to grind teeth due to the aesthetics that can affect the pulp, weak teeth are not as healthy as before.
- Dental implants and porcelain crowns need to be sharpened, if the dentist’s skill is not high enough, it will affect the structure of the teeth.
- Therefore, choosing a dental implant and dental implant center needs to be careful, find a reputable dental implant clinic to ensure your rights.
=> Advisory: Dental implant questions
Dental implant and crown for any case?
Cases where dental implants and dental implants are needed:
- Cracked, cracked, cracked teeth, teeth that are unsightly and the chewing process is not good ‘
- Teeth damaged, bad, heavily stained teeth can not be used as a bleaching method
- Researched teeth, not beautiful shape
- Deep tooth decay
- Porcelain crowns combined with Implant methods achieve high aesthetic efficiency for patients with long-term tooth loss, which are no longer
>> Explore more: dental implant market
Compare the differences between dental implants and dental crowns
Dental implants are a solution to missing teeth, restore chewing function up to 92%, help you pronounce words clearly, do not lisp or say the wrong words, minimize bone destruction causing the mouth. This method is most appreciated by implant dental specialists, the most ideal solution for restoring teeth
Dental implant crown: grinding teeth to be treated, needing dentures to increase aesthetics, teeth must be healthy and root can be crowned with porcelain crowns
Dental crown method: lifespan is only 15 years and cannot exist forever
Dental implants: completely replace the biological structure of teeth (root and crown) up to 40 years if you know how to take proper care and protection, implant teeth permanently restore chewing function and highest aesthetics
Dental implants are quite expensive, and dental implants are cheap, do not need much time, dental implants avoid jaw bone resorption, suitable for treatment of lost tooth positions. permanently, firmly like a natural tooth, minimizing jaw bone resorption, these advantages cannot be achieved with prosthetic prostheses.
=> Answers: Dental implant and bone graft
Dental implants and dental crowns are both solutions for treating lost teeth, depending on each client’s dental condition and the cost that you choose.
Dental implant and crown have their own advantages and disadvantages. Choosing the right solution depends on the location, physical condition and economic conditions of each person. Therefore, patients need to consider carefully before making decisions for themselves
For further information, please contact the call center 1800 6359 for quick support or come directly to implant dental clinic – Vinh An dentist to be consulted and consulted free of charge by a specialist.
=> See also: cost of porcelain crowns on front teeth
VINH AN DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 438 Hoang Van Thu, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 1800 6359